Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions...

A few days ago my friend Lizzie wrote a quote on her blog that I have been thinking about. "A goal not written is only a wish."

I have never been big on setting (much less writing down) New Years Resolutions. However, there is A LOT I need to work on.

I figured if I was going to do it, it needed to be something cute that I could hang up and it not be an eye sore. So this is what I came up with.

I have a few categories so it doesn't just seem like a huge list. Physical and mental is for stuff like losing baby weight, exercise and not rotting my brain via excess computering. Spiritual is the personal goals, like prayer and scriptures. Then there are goals I have for strengthening our family.
I believe potty training Kerrigan falls into all the categories...
Then I made a slightly more manly one for Jared. Notice the Zig Zigler quote...Jared is a huge Ziggy fan.

Anyways, I was going to try to make a link so you could download and print them off if you want (not that they are anything special, just thought I would offer), but I am a complete computer dufus...so if you want the file email me lindseywstokes@gmail.com and I can send it your way.
Happy New Years!

2 comments:

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes said...

These are cute Lindsay- use transferbigfiles.com and you should be able to post the link to it :)

Adriane said...

Happy New Year's cuz!!

I like the quote too. Someone at church recently quoted a statistic about the success rate people have in keeping their goals when they write them down. Not sure where/how you get such a stat, but no matters, I've found that a tangible reminder of your goal is always helpful....perhaps because I like writing lists??? Anyways, good luck with your goals!